The EUTelescope developers are happy to announce a new release: version 0.8.2 is now available!
It comes with a new and improved example telescope use case including config, steering files and geometry for use with jobsub: Datura telescope w/o DUT for intrinsic telescope resolution and efficiency measurements.
Some example data files are also available; please see the included READMEs.
The new version also brings many improvements and bug fixes compared to the previous version (0.8.1):
- added user-requested concatenation feature to jobsub
- fixed memory leaks in EUTelTestFitter and EUTelHotPixelKiller
- Fixed sensor id reporting in EUTelDUTHistograms
- fixed option parameter parsing in jobsub
- reduced CPU load of jobsub during Marlin output parsing
- run ranges passed to jobsub are no longer processed out-of-order
- jobsub uses line buffered output (reduces output delays) if stdbuf tool is available
- jobsub now correctly creates steering files with --dry-run option when running over several runs
Please visit the documentation on details on how to update.