we are happy to announce a new minor release of EUTelescope: 0.9.3!
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- treatment of non-zero suppressed data, provided by M. Kofarago
- hotpixel removal in clustering step, provided by M. Kofarago
- edge issue in APIX clustering processor as suggested by J. Lange
- a bug in ExhaustiveTrackFinde affecting number of reconstructed tracks.
- bug in EUTelPreAlignment: FixedPlane parameter didn't accept anything else than zero.
For more details, see the changelog at http://eutelescope.web.cern.ch/content/changelog-and-versions.
And visit http://eutelescope.web.cern.ch/content/updating for instructions on how to update -- please note that you will need to use the ilcsoft-installer with the version v01-17-03-eutel as later versions can only be used with the new development version of EUTelescope hosted on GitHub.
(for the EUTelescope developers)